Have you always dreamed of seeing the software you write literally move?
Do you have a great love for innovations? Then we are looking for you!
As a Senior Embedded Software Engineer at Betronic, you develop software with the ultimate goal of putting a fully certified and tested end product on the market.
We develop, test and produce all products ourselves in collaboration with the hardware and software department. Our products are innovative products in the field of communication, energy and motor control.
For example, we develop Gateways to connect applications to the Internet (IoT). We make controls for motors for E-bikes and E-scooters, Battery Management Systems (BMS) for energy storage, but also inverters and converters for various applications within solar and wind energy.
We work in a beautiful building in Amsterdam with a young and cozy team of 25 employees.
This is what you will do with us as a Senior Embedded Software Engineer:
- You will be busy writing software for the entire product, in order to eventually put an innovative product on the market together with your colleagues from the hardware department.
- You support the sales team with your vision on the technical solution.
- Together with the team of engineers you design and realize the product.
- You make a set-up of product specifications and the software architecture.
- You develop in the C programming language.
- You use GIT and document your software.
- You work according to the Agile development methodology.
- You test the developed products together with your colleagues, whereby we come to a prototype in the project as soon as possible so that you can test it during software development.
- A relevant completed HBO education.
- At least 4-5 years of work experience as an Embedded Software Engineer.
- Embedded C experience, C++ experience is an advantage.
- Knowledge of microcontrollers and electronics.
- A good command of the English language, both spoken and written.
- Experience with ARM processors.
- Experience with embedded RTOS systems (FreeRTOS).
- Experience with various communication methods (CAN, SPI, I2C, UART, etc.).
- Experience with Object Oriented Design / Design Patterns.
- A company where every project is different, which makes your work very varied and challenging.
- You contribute to the complete product development of a new product.
- Room for courses and good career opportunities.
- An excellent salary
- 28 days off on an annual basis.
- Flexible working hours.
- Lots of room for your own input.
- Short lines of communication, we even have the production in our own hands.
- Working in a relaxed atmosphere with committed colleagues.
- An easily accessible and beautiful office.
- Free fruit and a well-catered lunch for a very small fee.
- Every Friday space for a nice drink.
Would you like to help us realize the dream of our customers? Then we would like to receive your CV. You can send your CV to email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application!